Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.741 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 313,000 Kwacha (877 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 2 hours ago)