Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.798 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 335,000 Kwacha (903 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)