Cost of living comparison between Baotou, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.667 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,293 Kwacha (元31) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)