Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.206 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,213 Kwacha (元31) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)