Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 107.333 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,152 Kwacha (元67) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)