Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.738 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 817,886 Kwacha (元7,522) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 621,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (39 minutes ago)