Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.884 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 904,592 Kwacha (元8,085) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (42 minutes ago)