Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04908 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,299 Kwacha (Rp 107,981) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)