Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04987 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,793 Kwacha (Rp 116,152) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)