Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 451.208 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,408,933 Kwacha (3,123KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)