Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.484 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,879,162 Kwacha (7,031KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)