Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 426.978 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,567,439 Kwacha (3,671KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)