Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 393.587 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,970,642 Kwacha (7,548KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)