Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.770 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,368 Kwacha (RD$ 150) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)