Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.412 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,451 Kwacha (RD$ 378) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)