Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.302 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,457 Kwacha (RD$ 226) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nanjing costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)