Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.231 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,549,759 Kwacha (2,884,767 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)