Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.222 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,029,213 Kwacha (1,659,946 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)