Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.245 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,988,794 Kwacha (98,237 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)