Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.597 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,346,230 Kwacha (154,943 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)