Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.116 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,201,851 Kwacha (151,633 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)