Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.835 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,029,402 Kwacha (97,404 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)