Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,595,331 Kwacha (78,072 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)