Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,479 prices entered by 548 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.620 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,696,918 Kwacha (₨159,786) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)