Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,719 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.995 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,053,739 Kwacha (₨95,838) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (39 minutes ago)