Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,293 prices entered by 706 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.790 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,002,991 Kwacha (₨92,959) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)