Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,025 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.070 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,017,162 Kwacha (₨91,885) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)