Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.873 MWK / BND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,362,762 Kwacha (B$4,589) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)