Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 512.366 MWK / BND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,011,955 Kwacha (B$5,879) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)