Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 525.435 MWK / BND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,702,969 Kwacha (B$5,144) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (38 minutes ago)