Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.387 MWK / BND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,581,722 Kwacha (B$4,905) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)