Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05382 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 301,000 Kwacha (Rp 5,592,827) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (38 minutes ago)