Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05166 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 852,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 806,921 Kwacha (Rp 15,618,371) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)