Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05358 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 351,673 Kwacha (Rp 6,563,910) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)