Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.351 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,883,872 Kwacha (3,613,753 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)