Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 127% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,316,379 Kwacha (4,492,271 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (32 minutes ago)