Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 224.695 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,848,867 Kwacha (R$ 12,679) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)