Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.753 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,044,464 Kwacha (R$ 9,016) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)