Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.407 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,692,017 Kwacha (R$ 8,886) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)