Cost of living comparison between Ballarat, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.847 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,253,434 Kwacha (AU$7,835) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)