Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.376 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,065,211 Kwacha (AU$5,651) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (38 minutes ago)