Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 567.928 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,405,919 Kwacha (AU$13,040) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)