Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.009 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,392,318 Kwacha (AU$10,060) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)