Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.699 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 347,234 Kwacha (1,705TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)