Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05479 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,686,505 Kwacha (Rp 30,779,083) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)