Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05124 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,400,207 Kwacha (Rp 27,329,016) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)