Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05376 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,090,600 Kwacha (Rp 38,884,496) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)