Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05375 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,489,442 Kwacha (Rp 27,709,338) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)