Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.881 MWK / AZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,487,536 Kwacha (5,967 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (44 minutes ago)