Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.829 MWK / AZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,211,194 Kwacha (5,242 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)