Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 437.449 MWK / AZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,585,385 Kwacha (5,910 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)