Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 413.228 MWK / AZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,677,917 Kwacha (4,061 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)