Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 410.991 MWK / AZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,477,671 Kwacha (6,029 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (35 minutes ago)