Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.707 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 477,812 Kwacha (2,799 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)