Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.258 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 783,096 Kwacha (4,297 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 618,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)