Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.896 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 388,839 Kwacha (2,236 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)