Cost of living comparison between Bahía Blanca, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.992 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 309,801 Kwacha (ARS $6,886) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)