Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.875 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 703,404 Kwacha (ARS $19,607) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 591,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (29 minutes ago)