Cost of living comparison between Bahawalpur, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,178 Kwacha (₨465) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)