Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.808 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,891 Kwacha (₨1,012) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)