Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.177 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,800 Kwacha (₨1,101) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)