Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.289 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 461,128 Kwacha (Php32,271) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)