Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.369 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 384,574 Kwacha (Php26,764) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (39 minutes ago)