Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.125 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 635,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 606,868 Kwacha (Php42,965) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)