Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.424 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 302,627 Kwacha (Php20,980) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)