Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.716 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 598,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 568,207 Kwacha (Php41,426) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)