Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,283,885 Kwacha (7,063,551 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)