Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,562,484 Kwacha (7,517,676 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)