Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,113,073 Kwacha (6,704,786 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)