Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 822.552 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,543,504 Kwacha (€3,092) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)