Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 760.403 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,352,032 Kwacha (€3,093) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (44 minutes ago)