Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.368 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 713,210 Kwacha (Php53,352) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)