Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.426 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 383,479 Kwacha (Php26,582) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)