Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.347 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 403,805 Kwacha (2,277 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)