Cost of living comparison between Bacău, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.210 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 456,774 Kwacha (2,652 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)