Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.783 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 890,097 Kwacha (4,765 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)