Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.132 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,136,158 Kwacha (106,110 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)