Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.597 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,643,348 Kwacha (76,093 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,400 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)