Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.818 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 408,281 Kwacha (2,140TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)