Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.475 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,515 Kwacha (S/. 12) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)