Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 219.712 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,948 Kwacha (S/. 27) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)