Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.547 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,515 Kwacha (S/. 12) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)