Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 219.807 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,050 Kwacha (S/. 28) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)