Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,066 Kwacha (€3,456) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)