Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.408 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,692,612 Kwacha (€3,339) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)