Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.420 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,714,104 Kwacha ($13,616) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)