Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 452,063 Kwacha (₨42,919) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)