Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 488.543 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,657,908 Kwacha (NZ$15,675) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (41 minutes ago)