Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 483.164 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,730,765 Kwacha (NZ$16,000) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)