Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 519.299 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,683,553 Kwacha (NZ$16,722) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)