Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 509.071 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,922,112 Kwacha (NZ$37,170) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)