Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 510.202 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,418,516 Kwacha (NZ$40,020) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)