Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,143 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 515.680 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,641,195 Kwacha (NZ$14,818) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)