Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 493.213 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,163,657 Kwacha (NZ$38,855) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)