Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.157 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,540,910 Kwacha (1,177,876 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)