Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.910 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,618,979 Kwacha ($6,443) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)