Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 837.866 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,294,641 Kwacha (€2,739) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)