Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 837.072 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,128,717 Kwacha (€2,543) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)