Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,396 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.657 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,225,833 Kwacha (€2,527) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (39 minutes ago)