Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,096 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.602 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,062,547 Kwacha (€2,480) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)