Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,373 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 877.332 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,071,674 Kwacha (€2,361) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)