Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,373 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,291,130 Kwacha (€2,710) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)