Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 817.082 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,866,243 Kwacha (€4,732) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)