Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,500,175 Kwacha ($4,881) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)