Cost of living comparison between Athens, Georgia, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 711.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,508,185 Kwacha ($4,929) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)