Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,169,553 Kwacha ($5,817) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (28 minutes ago)