Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 190.994 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,200 Kwacha (﷼ 32) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)