Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 191.089 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (﷼ 16) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)