Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.337 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 402,060 Kwacha (E£ 9,968) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)