Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.751 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 319,431 Kwacha (E£ 8,036) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)