Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.081 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 177,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 153,132 Kwacha (E£ 3,821) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)