Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.503 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 175,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 152,730 Kwacha (E£ 3,771) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)