Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.428 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 556,031 Kwacha (E£ 6,913) in Aswan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)