Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.457 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 350,396 Kwacha (E£ 7,708) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (31 minutes ago)