Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12320 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 334,420 Kwacha (2,714,465 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)