Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12752 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 414,395 Kwacha (3,249,586 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)