Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12802 MWK / PYG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 410,320 Kwacha (3,205,105 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)