Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.040 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,352,769 Kwacha (руб 278,473) in Astrakhan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)