Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,922,522 Kwacha (853,826 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 12,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)