Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.171 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,563,557 Kwacha (720,273 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)