Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,341,391 Kwacha (1,087,910 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (33 minutes ago)