Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.120 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,942,918 Kwacha (916,274 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)