Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.146 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,439,906 Kwacha (1,136,785 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)