Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.821 MWK / ERN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,989,320 Kwacha (Nakfa42,487) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)