Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.905 MWK / ERN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 969,309 Kwacha (Nakfa20,665) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)