Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.056 MWK / TMT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,634,984 Kwacha (17,305 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)