Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.829 MWK / TMT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,876,184 Kwacha (18,385 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)