Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 208.988 MWK / TMT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,910,176 Kwacha (18,710 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)