Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.410 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,997,738 Kwacha ($20,935) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)