Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.210 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,975,555 Kwacha ($9,740) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (41 minutes ago)