Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,736,007 Kwacha ($10,809) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)