Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,927,528 Kwacha ($4,079) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)