Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.890 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,908,825 Kwacha ($5,452) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)