Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.439 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,067 Kwacha (¥476) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (22 minutes ago)