Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.261 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,985 Kwacha (¥477) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)